Monmouth County 4‑H offers enrichment programs for schools within the county. Please read the following guidelines for scheduling one of our programs. We look forward to working with you this year!
- 4‑H programs are designed to meet the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards.
- Programs are grade appropriate and can be adapted for children with special needs.
- Programs are available on Wednesday and Thursday, from February through May.
- Call the 4‑H Secretary at 732-431-7260 x7264 between the hours of 9:30 am and 3:30 pm to schedule a program.
- Due to the need for teacher follow-up, programs will only be offered when the classroom teacher is present. Please call to reschedule if the teacher will be absent on the day of a scheduled program.
- Get Moving, Get Healthy – Nutrition & Physical Fitness (grades 2–12)
- School Gardening – Garden Planning & Design (grades 4–12)
- Cooperative Games (grades K–5)
- Character Counts – Character Development (grades K–12)
- Adventure Leadership Programming (grades 6–8)
- NEFE High School Financial Planning Program (grades 9–12)
- Oceans of Fun (grades K–5)
- New Jersey Agriculture (grades K–8)
- Tree-Mendous Fun (grades 2–3)
- Audubon ADVENTURES (grades 3–5)
- Don’t Trash The Planet (grades 3–6)
- Good To The Last Drop – Water (grades 3–6)
- Geology Where You Live (grades 3–7)
- As Big As A Whale! (grades 4–8)
- Mission to Mars (grades 5–8)
- Project Astro (grades 5–8)
- On Common Ground – Environmental Stewardship (grades 7–9)
For more information, contact 4‑H 732-431-7260 x7264 or 4H@co.monmouth.nj.us.